The Homestead High School Booster Club is a not for profit organization of parents, alumni and community members dedicated to supporting, encouraging and advancing the athletic programs and related activities of Homestead High School. The Boosters raise funds through a wide variety of activities including booster club membership, indoor and outdoor concession stands, spirit wear sales, a variety of new events. All money earned is used to support the athletic teams, the performance teams and the pep band.
Booster athletic contributions
The Booster Club has donated $1,500,000 in the last five years alone to support athletics at Homestead High School.
Here are a few quick facts:
- Membership – 300 families
- 100% of profit used to support students
- Open Meetings – 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm, District Office.
- Fiscal year: July 1 – June 30
- The Homestead Sports Booster Club is formed to engage only in educational and charitable activities within the provisions of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 or as this Section may be subsequently amended including specifically the promotion, support and preservation of athletic programs, teams and events at Homestead High School of Mequon, Wisconsin, the stimulation of community interest and pride in Homestead High School athletics and the promotion of good sportsmanship, physical fitness, leadership and excellence of achievement among participants in such programs.
Homestead High School Information