There are many ways to support our campaign to upgrade the facilities at Homestead High School. All donations are tax deductible in the year that they are made due to the fact that the Homestead Booster Club is a 501(c)(3).
FRIENDS OF HIGHLANDER STRONG GIVING: ONE YEAR VERSUS MULTIPLE YEAR
Donations count toward your total giving recognition for Phase 1 of the campaign as follows:
Installment Donations: If you would like to increase your donation by giving monthly or quarterly, you can use our installment plan.
- Bricks for installment donations will not made until after final installment payment. However in publications, your giving level will be noted at the sum of your installment payments.
WAYS TO DONATE
Download and complete this form. Mail form and check or cash to the following address:
Highlander Strong Campaign
P.O. Box 314
Mequon, WI 53097
- Online Credit Card:
Or visit our secure DonationPay website
- Gifts in Kind
Highlander Strong Campaign allows donations of goods and services in support of this campaign to count toward your total giving for recognition in our Friends of Highlander Strong giving levels. Examples of goods would be kitchen equipment or plumbing supplies and examples of services would be landscaping, excavating, and construction work.
Securities can be gifted to Homestead Booster Club to provide the donor with a tax deduction and avoid capital gains tax. Security gifts must be made through a broker.
Donors may contribute funds to directly underwrite the cost of specific portions of the Highlander Strong Campaign. Donations for naming rights must meet the Naming and Advertising Policy established by the Mequon-Thiensville School Board and are subject to School Board approval.
- Matching Gift:
Corporations or corporate foundations may match a personal gift made to the Highlander Strong Campaign. The corporate matching gift counts toward your total giving for recognition in our Friends of Highlander Strong giving levels. Below is a list of corporations that have matching gift programs:
- A.O. Smith Foundation, Inc
- Abott Laboratory Foundation
- ABN-AMRO LaSalle National Bank
- AG Communication Systems Foundation
- Alliant Energy Foundation
- American Express Foundation
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Foundation
- Artisan Partners Aventis/FBD Cnstlg
- AXA Foundation
- Badger Meter Foundation, Inc.
- Robert W. Baird & Co. Foundation
- Bank of America Foundation
- The Baxter International Foundation
- Boeing Gift Matching Program
- BP Foundation
- Brady Corporation
- Bristol Myers Foundation
- Brunner & Lay, Inc. Foundation
- Bucyrus-Erie Foundation, Inc.
- Delta Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Deluxe Corporation Foundation
- Eaton Corporation
- eFunds Benefits Department
- Emerson Electric, Inc.
- Fleet Matching Gifts Program
- Fortis Health Foundation
- Frederic W. Cook & Co.
- The Gillette Company
- Guidant Corporation Foundation
- Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Hewitt Associates LLC
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- The Home Depot
- IBM Corporation
- ITT Industries, Inc.
- J.P. Morgan & Co., Inc.
- Kaplan Inc.
- Kemper Matching Gift Program
- Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Mellon Financial Corporation Foundation
- Menasha Corp. Foundation
- Meredith Corporation
- Merrill Lynch & Co. Foundation
- George L.N. Meyer Family Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Miller Brewing Company
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp.
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Motorola Foundation
- Dain Rauscher Matching Gift Program
- National Insurance Services
- Northwestern Mutual Life Foundation
- Novartis US Foundation
- Pfizer Foundation
- Parmacia Foundation
- Philip Morris Companies, Inc.
- PPG Industries
- Prudential Foundation
- Racine Federated Inc.
- Raytheon Company